-Funkalicious- -Funkalicious-

mmmm rhodes

i love the sound of rhodes

ChrisisD responds:

yeah me too man! i finaly found some real nice rhodes, they come from the Nord Electro :P awesome stuff! thanks for listening!

Dungeon Travel Dungeon Travel

a good intro

i hear a nicely structured intro for an electronic synthy sounding song. the synths would start at the end of this sample and they would be sort of violin-esque in form, though the sound would be a sync of a square and sine wave

brains = food brains = food

not round enough

it's good, but you should add some more programming in the background. just for filler, and a bass line would also be nice, something to round it out. check out some of my stuff and vote for it as well!

cowdog2 responds:

yeah, it would be nice to have a bass guitar to record with. Thats the only flaw in alot of my songs. OH yeah, i was gonnna had some synthesizer, but eh...i just wanted to keep it purely metal.

A Pirate's Theme A Pirate's Theme

its fine

its a good track, definitely feels like you're venturing through a pirate ship. and this guy dont know what he's talkin about, it loops fine on my computer.

disassociation disassociation

ehh

it sounds to me like your computer either doesnt have enough RAM to run your program and it is chopping it up like a motherfucker, or you just learned chopping and decided to use it all in one song. either way, you need to work on the whole choppiness of it, there's just tooo much. it would sound better every 8th or 16th beat, and just kinda throwin in a triplet every now and then.

snayk responds:

I've been doing this stuff for a while now. I, for one, really like the way it sounds (and believe it or not, I actually took a lot of that stuff out of the song).

Maybe this just belongs in a subgenre (what, I don't know -- I'm not very fluent and/or familiar with DnB).

Too bad it ruined the song for you.

Pellucid Pellucid

potential

you should speed it up. just make the bpm's faster. it would sound sick. maybe 1/3 or 1/2 times faster. if not double.

Gliese581q responds:

It's called ambient for a reason, but thanks for the 8. Also, I had the BPM set to 180.

The Unending Fire The Unending Fire

sweet!

well idk wat it sounded like b4. but this is def phat. u should try to get some drums in there n it would be gold. if you wouldnt mind, i'd like to try it myself. you should send me the multitrack let me know if u want to.

VN - Reality VN - Reality

good

this is a good track. what i would suggest is adding in a distinct guitar line and bass. give it kind of a Pendulum type of feel.

Vo-ID responds:

Thanks :). I would add more stuff to it but all the Reason files from the songs I made in 2006/07 are deleted because I had no desire to change them and they were taking up space. I can't play guitar anyway and synthetic guitars just sound horrible (in my opinion of course :P). lol

We Do It Epic We Do It Epic

nice

this is a hard track dude. nice.

:=&amp;gt;Passion&amp;lt;=: :=>Passion<=:

not bad

good track, not bad at all. it would be phat on a fast action rpg

Moltov responds: